Invoice items editing and removing

Rashko Rejmer
Hi,
I have a question about editing invoice items. It is possible to edit or remove invoices items when the status of the invoice is "INVOICE_IN_PROCESS". So we can change the product invoice items quantity, price etc., but if the item has child items(e.g tax items that are calculated by % of the item sub-total) their amounts are not recalculated depending of changed parent item total amount.

I was willing to ask if this is made intentionally(e.g accountant to have ability manually to change every amount of the invoice items) or this ability is not yet implemented in OFBiz?

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer