OFBIZ and JOBSS

vuppla
Hi all,

Please can any one help me. how to integrate the ofbiz with Jboss. Actually i was created war file called ofbiz.war in the jboss default deploy directory but when i type the url like htt://localhost:8080/webtools i am not getting any thing.

please help me.

thanks
ramesh

Re: OFBIZ and JOBSS

rajsaini
Ramesh,

Ofbiz is not that simple webapp that you create a war and drop in the
hot deploy directory. If you are serious about Ofbiz spend some time and
read through documentation. Ofbiz has it is own embedded web container
and you don't separate application server to run it.

In short, start with what is available and when you gain better
understanding and become more adventurous, when you are comfortable with
basic things.

Thanks,

Raj