Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Hello developers,

I have a query, can we use OFBiz on RedHat Linux too? Because we want to
use RedHat platform and are not sure on this, whether it will work or not.

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi

Re: Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

rajsaini
Yes, you can use Redhat Linux to deploy Ofbiz. Theoretically, you can
deploy OFBiz only any platform which run Java 5.0 as OFBiz is a 100%
Java application.

Raj

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom wrote:
> Hello developers,

> I have a query, can we use OFBiz on RedHat Linux too? Because we want
> to use RedHat platform and are not sure on this, whether it will work
> or not.
>
> Any response will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Ajay Sodhi

Re: Is OFBiz for Redhat too??

Please use rather user ML for such questions :

From: "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <[hidden email]>