Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

jleroux@apache.org
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best media (ML) to use, but here is my question.

I'm a commiter of the Apache OFBiz project and was a reviewer of a book recenly published
http://www.pr-inside.com/apache-ofbiz-development-the-beginner-s-tutorial-r894197.htm

Packt propose to  "donate a percentage of the money made from each book sold to the Apache foundation, in line with [their] Open
Source Project Royalty program".
In agreement with other OFBiz commiters, I will soon put a link from our site to this book. I would like to know if it already
exists something which would allow to (hopefully) send these donations to the ASF ?

Re: Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

David E Jones-3

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html

-David

On Nov 9, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the best media (ML) to use, but here is my
> question.
>
> I'm a commiter of the Apache OFBiz project and was a reviewer of a
> book recenly published http://www.pr-inside.com/apache-ofbiz-development-the-beginner-s-tutorial-r894197.htm
>
> Packt propose to  "donate a percentage of the money made from each
> book sold to the Apache foundation, in line with [their] Open Source
> Project Royalty program".
> In agreement with other OFBiz commiters, I will soon put a link from
> our site to this book. I would like to know if it already exists
> something which would allow to (hopefully) send these donations to
> the ASF ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques Le Roux

Re: Is it possible to send donations from an URL or something

Thanks David,

Before going further I will now send this link to Packt and ask them to know how they expect to deal with this.

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>