Is this Possible with OFBiz?

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

Is this Possible with OFBiz?

http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?
<http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&r
efCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1>
&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&refCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1

Click on the product details tab.  I'm looking for attributes grouped like
that.

Please send the link to adding categories, I can't find it.

Thanks

Brendan

Re: Is this Possible with OFBiz?

BJ Freeman
possible, but would need programming

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/4/2007 3:56 AM:

> Hi,
>

> Is this Possible with OFBiz?
>

> http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?
> <http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&r
> efCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1>
> &tot=200&sid=2&id=127&refCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1
>

> Click on the product details tab.  I'm looking for attributes grouped like
> that.
>

> Please send the link to adding categories, I can't find it.
>

> Thanks
>
> Brendan

Re: Is this Possible with OFBiz?

v. sunder anand
Is there any public sites powered by OFbiz that I can take a look. I have visited graciousstyle.com. Thx.
Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/4/2007 3:56 AM:

> Hi,
>

> Is this Possible with OFBiz?
>

> http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?
> <http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&r
> efCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1>
> &tot=200&sid=2&id=127&refCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1
>

> Click on the product details tab.  I'm looking for attributes grouped like
> that.
>

> Please send the link to adding categories, I can't find it.
>

> Thanks
>
> Brendan

Re: Is this Possible with OFBiz?

David E Jones

As for most things, start here:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/

And from the "Who is Using Apache OFBiz" section see the link to
additional info here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+User+List

-David

On Dec 4, 2007, at 10:12 AM, v. sunder anand wrote:

> Is there any public sites powered by OFbiz that I can take a look. I
> have visited graciousstyle.com. Thx.

rajsaini
You can have a look on http://www.ibaazar.com/eshop/control/main. This
is not yet complete though.

Thanks,

Raj

v. sunder anand wrote:

> Is there any public sites powered by OFbiz that I can take a look. I have visited graciousstyle.com. Thx.

Nice work.  Did you much Java programming on this site?  And how easy was it
to implement your own design?  Have you been working long on OfBiz?

> Is there any public sites powered by OFbiz that I can take a look. I have
visited graciousstyle.com. Thx.

Yes, I did a bit of programming. Most of it is in Freemarker templates
and bsh files. Easy and difficult are relative to skills. It was
difficult for me in the beginning and a lot easy now. I did it wrong
couple of times. Integration should be fairly easy. Generally, I let my
designer create the art work and then integrate it with the Ofbiz
request maps, view, screens, bsh etc. Have been learning Ofbiz for last
5-6 months.

Thanks,

Raj