Payment during web checkout

Rick F.
Hi all -

During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal) won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to be set up.

It works fine when the customer creates a new account.

Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

Vince Clark
We are having this problem as well. After adding payment settings to the store they do not show up in eCommerce or Order Mgr.

Richard Fleming wrote
Hi all -

During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal) won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to be set up.

It works fine when the customer creates a new account.

Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

BJ Freeman
have you looked here
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000

Vince Clark sent the following on 12/3/2007 4:34 PM:

> We are having this problem as well. After adding payment settings to the
> store they do not show up in eCommerce or Order Mgr.
>

> Richard Fleming wrote:
>> Hi all -
>>
>> During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal)
>> won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to
>> be set up.
>>
>> It works fine when the customer creates a new account.
>>
>> Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

BJ Freeman
The Managers Reference Catalog
says that they are suppose to be set global by default.
the is something in the pdf that I don't see on the ver 4.0
Apply to All Products? (Y/N)
Does this Service apply to all products? If not, select N.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/3/2007 5:27 PM:

> have you looked here
> https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000
>
> Vince Clark sent the following on 12/3/2007 4:34 PM:
>> We are having this problem as well. After adding payment settings to the
>> store they do not show up in eCommerce or Order Mgr.
>>

>> Richard Fleming wrote:
>>> Hi all -
>>>
>>> During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal)
>>> won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to
>>> be set up.
>>>
>>> It works fine when the customer creates a new account.
>>>
>>> Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

Vince Clark
All payment settings are set to "Y" for "Apply to All Products."

Still doesn't show up as available payment setting in order entry.

says that they are suppose to be set global by default.
the is something in the pdf that I don't see on the ver 4.0
Apply to All Products? (Y/N)
Does this Service apply to all products? If not, select N.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/3/2007 5:27 PM:

> have you looked here
> https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000
>
> Vince Clark sent the following on 12/3/2007 4:34 PM:
>> We are having this problem as well. After adding payment settings to the
>> store they do not show up in eCommerce or Order Mgr.
>>

>> Richard Fleming wrote:
>>> Hi all -
>>>
>>> During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal)
>>> won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to
>>> be set up.
>>>
>>> It works fine when the customer creates a new account.
>>>
>>> Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

BJ Freeman
Ok did some digging
the paymentoptions.flt
does not have a place for
external payments
so some coding is necessary in the bsh and ftl.
maybe time to move it to a widget form.

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 12/4/2007 7:22 AM: