Learning about OFBiz

phil-73
Hi All:
As per David E. Jones’ recommendation I am putting this question out to the OFBiz User Community.
I am interested in becoming an OFBiz integrator, and perhaps in time an OFBiz developer. Years ago I worked as a software developer and I do have about a year of Java coding experience. What I am looking for is a starting point to begin studying OFBiz.
What books have you found useful in terms of integrating and developing OFBiz?
According to David, the place that I should start is by learning:
Relational data structures
HTML/CSS
Web application concepts
Next, I should learn:
OFBiz business processes and data structures
Finally, I should learn:
J2EE and XML to be able to contribute to OFBiz
Please let me know which specific textbooks you would recommend for me to begin my studies in OFBiz for each of these subjects.
Thank you in advance, Phil Garrow