LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl not working properly

LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl not working properly

Daniel Rosowski-3
Hello list,
the LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl method is not including path info parameters (e.g. /~name1=value1/~name2=value2/). Instead of using request.getParameterNames I'm now using UtilHttp.getParameterMap, which also includes the path info params. A patch is appended, I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl not working properly

Christian Geisert
Daniel Rosowski schrieb:
> Hello list,

Hi Daniel ;-)

> the LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl method is not including path info parameters (e.g. /~name1=value1/~name2=value2/). Instead of using request.getParameterNames I'm now using UtilHttp.getParameterMap, which also includes the path info params. A patch is appended, I hope that helps.

The attachemnt didn't make it to the list so it would the best to create
a JIRA issue.

Christian

Re: LoginWorker.makeLoginUrl not working properly

Daniel Rosowski-3
Hi Christian,

> The attachemnt didn't make it to the list so it would the best to create
> a JIRA issue.

Thanks for the info. I created a JIRA issue under OFBIZ-1993.

Cheers,
Daniel