Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Sharan-F
Hi Everyone

Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the OFBiz PMC.

Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Pierre Smits
Congratulations Michael!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> OFBiz PMC.
>
> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

taher
Michael is an added value to OFBiz. Congratulations

On Sep 2, 2016 1:37 PM, "Pierre Smits" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Michael!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
> OFBiz based solutions & services
>
> OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
> http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> > OFBiz PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Deepak Dixit-3
Congratulations Michael ...!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Michael is an added value to OFBiz. Congratulations
>
> On Sep 2, 2016 1:37 PM, "Pierre Smits" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Michael!
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Pierre Smits
> >
> > ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
> > OFBiz based solutions & services
> >
> > OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
> > http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Everyone
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> > > OFBiz PMC.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many-Many Congrats Michael. :-)

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> OFBiz PMC.
>
> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Gavin Mabie-2
Congratulations Michael.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many-Many Congrats Michael. :-)
>
> --
> Kind Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> HotWax Systems - est. 1997
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> > OFBiz PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Shi Jinghai-3
Congratulations Michael

Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the OFBiz PMC.

Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Gil Portenseigne

Congratulations Michael !

Gil

On 04/09/2016 09:49, Gavin Mabie wrote:
Congratulations Michael.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

Many-Many Congrats Michael. :-)

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Systems - est. 1997
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga [hidden email] wrote:

Hi Everyone

Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
OFBiz PMC.

Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Michael!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> OFBiz PMC.
>
> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Swapnil Mane
Many congratulations Michael :-)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> OFBiz PMC.
>
> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Sebastian Leitner
Congratulations Michael!

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Leitner
Diplom-Wirtschaftsinformatiker
Bereichsleiter Digital

Lynx-Consulting GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld

Germany
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250

Mobil: +49 151 1256 86 05

Lynx-Consulting GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.lynx.de

Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 35946
Geschäftsführer: Michael Seehrich, Benjamin Sarges

https://www.lynx.de/haftungsausschluss

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Vogelsme
Congratulations Michael! ;)

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Pranay Pandey-3
Congratulations Michael!

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Wai

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Wai
Congratulations!
Wai

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Divesh Dutta-2
Congratulations Michael !

Divesh Dutta.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
> OFBiz PMC.
>
> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Nicolas Malin-2
Welcome Michael :)

Le 06/09/2016 à 13:31, Divesh Dutta a écrit :

> Congratulations Michael !

> Divesh Dutta.
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Michael Brohl as our newest member of the
>> OFBiz PMC.
>>
>> Congratulations Michael and welcome! :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Paul Foxworthy
Congratulations Michael!

Paul

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Michael Brohl joins OFBiz PMC

Michael Brohl-3
Hi everyone,

I think it's time to respond to your messages (past and future):

Thanks for your congratulations and the warm welcome! I'm truly honored
to be invited to the PMC and to get the opportunity to closer work with
a nice bunch of people on this great project.

Best regards,

Michael

Am 08.09.16 um 12:49 schrieb Paul Foxworthy:

> Congratulations Michael!
>
> Paul
>
> On 6 September 2016 at 21:40, Nicolas Malin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Welcome Michael :)
>>

>> Le 06/09/2016 à 13:31, Divesh Dutta a écrit :
>>
>>> Congratulations Michael !
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> --
>>> Divesh Dutta.
>>>
>>> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Everyone

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment