Minerva ObjectPool

Mark Gordon-2
I have a version of the minerva project from around 6/14/2007.  If I set
pool-minsize equal to anything greater then one then I get an infinite
loop and a memory heap exception.

The problem appears to be in ObjectPool  fillToMin()

    public void fillToMin() {
        Collection newMCs = new ArrayList();
        try {
            while (objects.size() < minSize) {
                newMCs.add(getObject(null));
            } // end of while ()
        } catch (Exception re) {
            //Whatever the reason, stop trying to add more!
        } // end of try-catch
        for (Iterator i = newMCs.iterator(); i.hasNext();) {
            releaseObject(i.next());
        } // end of for ()
    }

after the first getObject(null) call the object in the all calls to this
method return the first object so no more objects are added to the
objects Map.

The pool is working correctly as it grows as needed during execution of
the server.

Am I doing something wrong?
I guess this is not really a big issue because no big reason to need to
start the pool with more then one entry.  I just thought I would report
this.

I could not find a place to download the latest minerva version from
hotwaxmedia.... has that moved?

Thanks!
-Mark