Minilang GenericValue -> Map

cjhowe
Is it possible to convert a GenericValue to a Map or
HashMap?  It seems that minilang doesn't actually
convert, it takes the GenericValue and simply returns
the GenericValue untouched in ObjectType.java circa
line 863.

RE: Minilang GenericValue -> Map

Raj-18
Yes it is possible use getAllFields()

line 863.

Re: Minilang GenericValue -> Map

David E Jones-2

I'm not sure what you are trying to do... the GenericValue object
_is_ a Map, or in other words it implements the Map interface.

-David

On Aug 28, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Chris Howe wrote:

> Is it possible to convert a GenericValue to a Map or
> HashMap?  It seems that minilang doesn't actually
> convert, it takes the GenericValue and simply returns
> the GenericValue untouched in ObjectType.java circa
> line 863.

Re: Minilang GenericValue -> Map

cjhowe
for an eeca I'm taking a created or stored value
(GenericValue) and passing it to a simple method.  I
don't want to set each field in order to pass that Map
 to another service.  Since userLogin and locale get
added to the parameter map, it throws an error as they
aren't members of GenericValue entity.

--- David E Jones <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm not sure what you are trying to do... the
> GenericValue object
> _is_ a Map, or in other words it implements the Map
> interface.
>
> -David
>

> On Aug 28, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Chris Howe wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to convert a GenericValue to a Map
> or
> > HashMap?  It seems that minilang doesn't actually
> > convert, it takes the GenericValue and simply
> returns
> > the GenericValue untouched in ObjectType.java
> circa
> > line 863.

OFBiz version

Alexandre Vaillancourt
Hi!

That might sound silly, but how can I find what version of OFBiz I'm
using? I've downloaded it from SVN a while ago, and I didn't notice the
version number...

Thanks

Alexandre Vaillancourt

Re: OFBiz version

David E Jones-2

If you did an SVN checkout then you can do an "svn info" to get the
revision number. Also when you do a checkout or update it will show
you the revision number.

-David

On Aug 28, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Alexandre Vaillancourt wrote:

> Hi!
>
> That might sound silly, but how can I find what version of OFBiz
> I'm using? I've downloaded it from SVN a while ago, and I didn't
> notice the version number...
>
> Thanks
>
> Alexandre Vaillancourt

Re: OFBiz version

Alexandre Vaillancourt
Thank you!

David E Jones wrote:

> If you did an SVN checkout then you can do an "svn info" to get the
> revision number. Also when you do a checkout or update it will show
> you the revision number.
>
> -David
>

> On Aug 28, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Alexandre Vaillancourt wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> That might sound silly, but how can I find what version of OFBiz I'm
>> using? I've downloaded it from SVN a while ago, and I didn't notice
>> the version number...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Alexandre Vaillancourt

Re: Minilang GenericValue -> Map

cjhowe
In case anyone was interested, I was able to solve
this by using set-service-fields