ModelService.Java URL not satified--clarification

ModelService.Java URL not satified--clarification

BJ Freeman
    public static final String TNS = "http://www.ofbiz.org/service/";
redirects to
http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/
Not Found

The requested URL /service/ was not found on this server.

in toWSDL
       def.setTargetNamespace(TNS);
        def.addNamespace("tns", TNS);

so this is a holding url and gets replaced with the real one?

unless I missed something it never gets changed.

Re: ModelService.Java URL not satified--clarification

BJ,

http://www.ofbiz.org/ is redirected to http://ofbiz.apache.org. Maybe /service has existed on www.ofbiz.org but does not exist
anymore on ofbiz.apache.org

BTW I have suggested in a recent email to replace all  www.ofbiz.org by ofbiz.apache.org in trunk. If nobody complains I will do it
soon...

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

>     public static final String TNS = "http://www.ofbiz.org/service/";
> redirects to
> http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /service/ was not found on this server.
>
> in toWSDL
>        def.setTargetNamespace(TNS);
>         def.addNamespace("tns", TNS);
>
> so this is a holding url and gets replaced with the real one?
>
> unless I missed something it never gets changed.

Re: ModelService.Java URL not satified--clarification

BJ Freeman
thanks
the other point I brought up was there is no way to change those URL to
local ones
I mean like the xsd are set to a Internet URL, but are redirected by
code in ofbiz to the local xsd's.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/14/2007 11:52 AM:

> BJ,
>
> http://www.ofbiz.org/ is redirected to http://ofbiz.apache.org. Maybe /service has existed on www.ofbiz.org but does not exist
> anymore on ofbiz.apache.org
>
> BTW I have suggested in a recent email to replace all  www.ofbiz.org by ofbiz.apache.org in trunk. If nobody complains I will do it
> soon...
>
> Jacques
>

> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>

>>     public static final String TNS = "http://www.ofbiz.org/service/";
>> redirects to
>> http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/
>> Not Found
>>
>> The requested URL /service/ was not found on this server.
>>
>> in toWSDL
>>        def.setTargetNamespace(TNS);
>>         def.addNamespace("tns", TNS);
>>
>> so this is a holding url and gets replaced with the real one?
>>
>> unless I missed something it never gets changed.

Re: ModelService.Java URL not satified--clarification

This is an interesting idea, maybe we should better discuss it on dev ML or if nobody can't see any drawbacks directly create a Jira
issue and a patch

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>