language changed automatically:check details

language changed automatically:check details

prateek-2
hi

   I am working on Webtools part of  "OFBIZ" . When i click on " party" tab , the language changes automatically into some other language . Why this happens ? .  My default language is " English ". .

 please tell in which file i will make changes so that language wont change .

 Thanks
 prateek
 Voltix softwares

Re: language changed automatically:check details

BJ Freeman
what version of sVN are you using?
can you attach the log file at the time you click on the tab that
changes langquage?

Prateek sent the following on 10/15/2007 2:20 AM:

> hi
>
>    I am working on Webtools part of  "OFBIZ" . When i click on " party" tab
> , the language changes automatically into some other language . Why this
> happens ? .  My default language is " English ". .
>
>  please tell in which file i will make changes so that language wont change
> .
>
>  Thanks
>  prateek
>  Voltix softwares

Re: language changed automatically:check details

Check the langage used at the top right. Only tabs should change. This is because Webtools have not been internationalised yet (and
I'm not sure it will be "soon"...).

Jacques

De : "Prateek" <[hidden email]>