Multiple inventory items

Carl Gleisner
New inventory items are created each time i receive inventory or stock it after manufacturing. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

Carl

Re: Multiple inventory items

Scott Gray
Hi Carl

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it's supposed to work.

Regards
Scott

carlj wrote:
> New inventory items are created each time i receive inventory or stock it
> after manufacturing. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Carl

Re: Multiple inventory items

Carl Gleisner
Yes, I'm afraid so. The reason why I'm asking is that it's very very usful working in a storage facility. Not that I like SAP but that was one good feature.

Scott Gray wrote

carlj wrote:
> New inventory items are created each time i receive inventory or stock it
> after manufacturing. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Carl

Re: Multiple inventory items

Scott Gray
Sorry you lost me, are you saying it's useful if inventory items aren't
created with each receipt?

carlj wrote:

> Yes, I'm afraid so. The reason why I'm asking is that it's very very usful
> working in a storage facility. Not that I like SAP but that was one good
> feature.
>

> Scott Gray wrote:
>
>> Hi Carl
>>
>> I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it's supposed to work.
>>
>> Regards
>> Scott
>>
>> carlj wrote:
>>
>>> New inventory items are created each time i receive inventory or stock it
>>> after manufacturing. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?
>>>
>>> Carl

Re: Multiple inventory items

Carl Gleisner
I probably also lost myself. More careful studies by me show that I'm refering to locations rather than iventory items. My bad.

Scott Gray wrote