services override element?

cjhowe
What is the function of the override element in
services?  I cannot find any information in the code
about it.

Re: services override element?

Scott Gray
I haven't used it myself but I'm pretty sure you use it override
attributes from the auto-attributes element.  For example,

        <auto-attributes entity-name="Product" include="all"
mode="INOUT" optional="true"/>
        <override name="productId" optional="false"/>

The override element takes productId from optional to required.

Regards
Scott