Need feedback and testing

taher
Hello Everyone,

I have a big patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8337

This is a major refactoring of the Start and Base components to
substantially simplify and cleanup the startup sequence. All tests are
passing but further testing and feedback would be great.

Re: Need feedback and testing

Le 07/10/2016 à 17:13, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have a big patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8337
>
> This is a major refactoring of the Start and Base components to
> substantially simplify and cleanup the startup sequence. All tests are
> passing but further testing and feedback would be great.

Hi Taher,

I reviewed this morning, all seems nice and dandy

Re: Need feedback and testing

taher
Hi Everyone,

I just finished refactoring some of the messiest code I've ever seen.
Again, I have a new patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-
8337 that contains refactoring of the startup logic, mostly for the
ComponentContainer. A fresh pair of eyes before committing would be great!

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have a big patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8337
>
> This is a major refactoring of the Start and Base components to
> substantially simplify and cleanup the startup sequence. All tests are
> passing but further testing and feedback would be great.

Re: Need feedback and testing

taher
Hello Folks,

I'm very happy to state that I have a massive patch in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8337 that among many other
things finally gets rid of the NativeLibClassLoader and substantially
simplifies the startup logic.

As usual, all help is appreciated in reviewing the work.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]