Need help With shark workflow engine

mohammed horani
I'm implementing now A workflow on sales and purchase order.
My problem is this:
I want to know how the embeded shark engine is mapping the work
items to persons who log in in thier own Roles? what is the Class that
implements the shark interface to do that?
Is it when we are defining the Roles in XPDL ,the shark Engine
knows(the implemented interface )that this person have this role from PARTY
and PARTY_ROLE tables,so this work item is for him.
Or is a dynamic mapping between Roles and real people?
Please I spend a lot of time trying to Do this, But with no
success.
    Thanks in advance.