New Styles For Catalog application

mrisaliti@libero.it
Hi to all,

I have completed the first step of new look and feel of catalog application, can I proceed with the other tabs of the catalog application (features, promotions, price rules, stores, ...).
I would like to share this work with the OFBiz community because I simply continue a job done in the past by Adrian and Jacopo.

Thanks
Marco

Re: New Styles For Catalog application

Adrian Crum
Marco,

Any work you do to update the UI to the new styles will be greatly appreciated!

-Adrian