No Authentication Service Defined

BJ Freeman
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
login as admin

The following error occurred during login: No Authentication Service Defined

Re: No Authentication Service Defined

Works well locally updated to r685248; same problem on demo server

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
> login as admin
>
> The following error occurred during login: No Authentication Service Defined

Re: No Authentication Service Defined

BJ Freeman
yup some where between my current svn and r685248.
glad to know r685248 works.
guess just have to wait for demo to update.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/12/2008 1:43 PM:

> Works well locally updated to r685248; same problem on demo server
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
>> login as admin
>>
>> The following error occurred during login: No Authentication Service
>> Defined

Re: No Authentication Service Defined

Vikas Mayur-3
Just to inform you guys, demo site is redeployed and is now working
fine.

- Vikas

On Aug 13, 2008, at 6:36 AM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> yup some where between my current svn and r685248.
> glad to know r685248 works.
> guess just have to wait for demo to update.
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/12/2008 1:43 PM:
>> Works well locally updated to r685248; same problem on demo server
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
>>> login as admin
>>>
>>> The following error occurred during login: No Authentication Service
>>> Defined

Re: No Authentication Service Defined

BJ Freeman
thanks.

Vikas Mayur sent the following on 8/12/2008 10:45 PM:

> Just to inform you guys, demo site is redeployed and is now working fine.
>
> - Vikas
>

> On Aug 13, 2008, at 6:36 AM, BJ Freeman wrote:
>
>> yup some where between my current svn and r685248.
>> glad to know r685248 works.
>> guess just have to wait for demo to update.
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/12/2008 1:43 PM:
>>> Works well locally updated to r685248; same problem on demo server
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: No Authentication Service Defined

Ashish Vijaywargiya