Not able to sending email on dev list

Arun Patidar-2
Hello All,

I was facing issue in sending email on dev list.  I unsubscribed and
subscribed again. I don't know what was the reason. This email is just to
test.

--
Thanks & Regards
---
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Mediawww.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Not able to sending email on dev list

Swapnil Mane
Dear Arun,
Testing is successful, we have received this mail :-)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Arun Patidar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I was facing issue in sending email on dev list.  I unsubscribed and
> subscribed again. I don't know what was the reason. This email is just to
> test.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> ---
> Arun Patidar
> Manager,Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Mediawww.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Not able to sending email on dev list

Works! :)

Jacques