OFBIZ security question - how to define entity instance permissions

OFBIZ security question - how to define entity instance permissions

Illya Kysil-2
Hi,

This is my first post to this list so any RTFMs (with links!) are welcome.

I need to build access control functionality for my application which
shall restrict user access based in his permissions for a particular
entity instances, e.g. user may add subitems to a particular entity
instance only.

Is it possible to utilize existing check-permission/if-permission tags
of the minilang and standard security provider? What entities I need to
create to make those tags work?

--
Illya Kysil
Shakespeare / King Henry IV