OFBIZ security question - how to define per-entity permissions

OFBIZ security question - how to define per-entity permissions

Illya Kysil-2
Hi,

This is my first post to this list so any RTFMs (with links!) are welcome.

I would like to utilize existing check-permission/if-permission tags of
the minilang to make my application secure. What entities I need to
create to make those tags work?

--
Illya Kysil
Shakespeare / King Henry IV