[OFBiz] Dev - Applets in OFBiz

Oleg Kozyrev Jr.
Hello all,

I'm trying to add applet into my OFBiz page. But there is a problem.
I'm including ftl file (I had replcaed all path for absolute for a while):

  <h4>Pie Chart Applet Test</h4>
  <hr />
  <applet code="org.ofbiz.datawarehouse.olap.pic.PieChart3D"
    codebase="/home/ookozyrev/ofbiz-config/my-applications/datawarehouse/webapp/datawarehouse/../../build/lib"
    archive="jfreechart-1.0.1.jar,jcommon-1.0.0.jar,ofbiz-datawarehouse.jar"
    width="400"
    height="300">
  </applet>

So, when I'm requesting this page thru OFbiz request:
  https://localhost:8443/datawarehouse/control/AppletTest
I get an error

and when I'm opening this page with browser everything goes fine.

Any ideas why this happen?

Thanks,

Oleg.