OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Sharan Foga
Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26 Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces15

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

taher
Yeah I saw that too. Awesome work Deepak

On Jun 30, 2017 10:34 AM, "Sharan Foga" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that
> was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our
> OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26
> Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-
> announces15
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Yes thanks Sharan,

I have always thought that Deepak is one of our best contributors :)

Congrats Deepak!

Jacques

Le 30/06/2017 à 09:49, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :

> Yeah I saw that too. Awesome work Deepak
>
> On Jun 30, 2017 10:34 AM, "Sharan Foga" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that
>> was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our
>> OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26
>> Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-
>> announces15
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Deepak Dixit-3
Thanks Sharan for sharing :)

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes thanks Sharan,
>
> I have always thought that Deepak is one of our best contributors :)
>
> Congrats Deepak!
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 30/06/2017 à 09:49, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>
>> Yeah I saw that too. Awesome work Deepak
>>
>> On Jun 30, 2017 10:34 AM, "Sharan Foga" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone
>>>
>>> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that
>>> was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our
>>> OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26
>>> Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>>>
>>> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-softwar
>>> e-foundation-
>>> announces15
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Swapnil Mane
Super, good going team and Deepak :)
Thanks Sharan for sharing.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that
> was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our
> OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26
> Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-softwar
> e-foundation-announces15
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Sharan,

thanks for sharing and "thumbs up" for Deepak :-)

Best regards,

Michael

Am 30.06.17 um 09:34 schrieb Sharan Foga:
> Hi Everyone
>
> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26 Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces15
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Devanshu Vyas-2
Thanks for sharing Sharan, and great job Deepak!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Michael Brohl <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Sharan,
>
> thanks for sharing and "thumbs up" for Deepak :-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael
>

> Am 30.06.17 um 09:34 schrieb Sharan Foga:
>
> Hi Everyone
>>
>> I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that
>> was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our
>> OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26
>> Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-softwar
>> e-foundation-announces15
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Sanjay Yadav
Great work, Deepak.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Yadav | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions iThe Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here.