[OFBiz] Dev - SECA ignore-error

Ashish Hareet
Thanks for the suggestion David, I'd done my homework on it though...

The doc doesn't explain what would happen if an uncaught exception occurs in the
action service. For ignore-error it simply says "Ignore any errors caused by the action service...".

I've bumped into a situation where one of the eca for a stock ofbiz service fails & throws an
uncaught NullPointerException and the entire service fails.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with the service or the eca if used thru the OfBiz pages. It occurs
from my code, I know what the service needs, but came across this question that I'm
compelled to ask...

Feedback appreciated
Ashish Hareet
http://www.cpbinc.com