[OFBiz] Dev - ...is of type bytea but expression is of type oid

[OFBiz] Dev - ...is of type bytea but expression is of type oid

Ashish Hareet
I'm using PostgreSQL & keep getting this error

(ERROR: column "label_image" is of type bytea but expression is of type oid)))

at a few places. I've also reported the same in OFBIZ-334.

If somebody has got a resolution/fix for this, please let me know.

Thanks
Ashish Hareet

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - ...is of type bytea but expression is of type oid

Ray Barlow
Ashish,

Sorry I can only confirm that I've seen it as well, using postgresql
8.0.3, but I can't look into it at the moment. I think it breaks some of
the shipping functionality as one of the entities involved throws an
exception during update.

Ray