[OFBiz] Dev - multi forms (widget) and select all javascript

[OFBiz] Dev - multi forms (widget) and select all javascript

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

I'm trying to add a selectAll checkbox to select/deselect all the rows
of a multi form rendered thru the widget.

Unfortunately the javascript functions defined in the selectall.js file
use a hardcoded form name ("selectAllForm").
To make them more flexible I've created a new toggleAll() function that
accepts the form name as a parameter:

function toggleAll(e, formName) {
     var cform = document[formName];
     var len = cform.elements.length;
     for (var i = 0; i < len; i++) {
         var element = cform.elements[i];
         if (element.name.substring(0, 10) == "_rowSubmit" &&
element.checked != e.checked) {
             toggle(element);
         }
     }
}

Could someone commit this change? If you think that it is good I can
refactor also the other functions in the same file to accept the form name.
I'm sorry, this is not a diff patch because the file is marked as binary.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - multi forms (widget) and select all javascript

David E. Jones

Jacopo,

No problem, it's in rev 5856.

-David

On Sep 28, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to add a selectAll checkbox to select/deselect all the
> rows of a multi form rendered thru the widget.
>
> Unfortunately the javascript functions defined in the selectall.js
> file use a hardcoded form name ("selectAllForm").
> To make them more flexible I've created a new toggleAll() function
> that accepts the form name as a parameter:
>
> function toggleAll(e, formName) {
>     var cform = document[formName];
>     var len = cform.elements.length;
>     for (var i = 0; i < len; i++) {
>         var element = cform.elements[i];
>         if (element.name.substring(0, 10) == "_rowSubmit" &&
> element.checked != e.checked) {
>             toggle(element);
>         }
>     }
> }
>
> Could someone commit this change? If you think that it is good I
> can refactor also the other functions in the same file to accept
> the form name.
> I'm sorry, this is not a diff patch because the file is marked as
> binary.
>
> Jacopo

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - multi forms (widget) and select all javascript

Jacopo Cappellato
David,

great, you have mostly rewritten all the methods to support the form
name argument... thanks!

Jacopo

PS: could you please change the file's mime type in SVN to plain/text?