OFBiz - Eclipse: can't find ofbiz.jar

Carlos Navarro
Good morning,

OFBiz is running fine in my laptop, so I suposse all necesary files must be ok.

I'm trying to configure OFBiz - Eclipse following https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse.   At some point it is neccesary to add ofbiz.jar: "        Classpath
            Bootstrap Entries: JRE System Library
            User Entries: build/libs/ofbiz.jar from OFBiz project
                Don't forget to remove the entry "ofbiz (default classpath)" else you may have a message "Can't find bundle for base name cache, locale ...""
But I can not find ofbiz.jar neither in build/libs/ofbiz.jar nor in any other path. Cant you help me please?

Thanks.
grv

Re: OFBiz - Eclipse: can't find ofbiz.jar

grv
Hi Carlos

Did you first run the "gradlew build" command? That would make sure
ofbiz.jar was created and placed in the directory you mentioned. You can
then use it as a classpath entry and ofbiz should run from eclipse.

Best,
Girish

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 2:15 PM Carlos Navarro <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> OFBiz is running fine in my laptop, so I suposse all necesary files must
> be ok.
>
> I'm trying to configure OFBiz - Eclipse following
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse.
>  At some point it is neccesary to add ofbiz.jar: "        Classpath
>             Bootstrap Entries: JRE System Library
>             User Entries: build/libs/ofbiz.jar from OFBiz project
>                 Don't forget to remove the entry "ofbiz (default
> classpath)" else you may have a message "Can't find bundle for base name
> cache, locale ...""
> But I can not find ofbiz.jar neither in build/libs/ofbiz.jar nor in any
> other path. Cant you help me please?
>
> Thanks.

Re: OFBiz - Eclipse: can't find ofbiz.jar

Carlos Navarro
Girish,

I'll do that.

Thanks for your answer.