[OFBiz] Users - Basic OFBiz Production Setup

[OFBiz] Users - Basic OFBiz Production Setup

Lonnie Matsuno
Hi,

I'm going through the 'Basic OFBiz Production Setup' documentation to
familiarize myself with OFBiz.  I have run into a problem in the Store
Setup.  I cannot perform edits and links do not work.  Any thoughts?

I'm running SUSE 9.2, Postgres 7.4.2 and Java 1.4.2_08.

Lonnie Matsuno
Valtus Imagery Services
A Division of North West Geomatics Ltd.
295-0694 ext 251

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only.  It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you have received this communication in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited.  Please erase all copies of the message along with any included attachments and notify North West Geomatics or the sender immediately by telephone at 1-800-661-6782.  Additional restrictions may apply if you or your company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with North West Geomatics or a sudsidary of North West Geomatics.

winmail.dat (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Basic OFBiz Production Setup

David E. Jones

Which version of OFBiz are you using?
What messages are you seeing in the browser and in the log (either
logs/ofbiz.log or in the console), both on startup and when
unexpected things happen?

On Jul 26, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Lonnie Matsuno wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going through the 'Basic OFBiz Production Setup' documentation to
> familiarize myself with OFBiz.  I have run into a problem in the Store
> Setup.  I cannot perform edits and links do not work.  Any thoughts?
>
> I'm running SUSE 9.2, Postgres 7.4.2 and Java 1.4.2_08.
>
> Lonnie Matsuno
> Valtus Imagery Services
> A Division of North West Geomatics Ltd.
> 295-0694 ext 251
>

> <winmail.dat>
> ***
> ***
> PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email
> is intended for the named recipients only.  It may contain
> privileged and confidential information.  If you have received this
> communication in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its
> contents is strictly prohibited.  Please erase all copies of the
> message along with any included attachments and notify North West
> Geomatics or the sender immediately by telephone at
> 1-800-661-6782.  Additional restrictions may apply if you or your
> company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with North West
> Geomatics or a sudsidary of North West Geomatics.

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Basic OFBiz Production Setup

Lonnie Matsuno
I'm using the version from the trunk yesterday v5372 I think.

The browser doesn't display any errors, just no response to click on links
in the 'Product Store List'.

In the console.log file the only thing that appears to be error-like is
this:
[RequestManager.getRequestAttribute] Value for attribute "null" of uri
"FindProductStore" not found

Lonnie

What messages are you seeing in the browser and in the log (either
logs/ofbiz.log or in the console), both on startup and when
unexpected things happen?

On Jul 26, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Lonnie Matsuno wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going through the 'Basic OFBiz Production Setup' documentation to
> familiarize myself with OFBiz.  I have run into a problem in the Store
> Setup.  I cannot perform edits and links do not work.  Any thoughts?
>
> I'm running SUSE 9.2, Postgres 7.4.2 and Java 1.4.2_08.
>
> Lonnie Matsuno
> Valtus Imagery Services
> A Division of North West Geomatics Ltd.
> 295-0694 ext 251
>

> <winmail.dat>
> ***
> ***
> PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email
> is intended for the named recipients only.  It may contain
> privileged and confidential information.  If you have received this
> communication in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its
> contents is strictly prohibited.  Please erase all copies of the
> message along with any included attachments and notify North West
> Geomatics or the sender immediately by telephone at
> 1-800-661-6782.  Additional restrictions may apply if you or your
> company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with North West
> Geomatics or a sudsidary of North West Geomatics.

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only.  It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you have received this communication in error, any use, copying or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited.  Please erase all copies of the message along with any included attachments and notify North West Geomatics or the sender immediately by telephone at 1-800-661-6782.  Additional restrictions may apply if you or your company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with North West Geomatics or a sudsidary of North West Geomatics.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Basic OFBiz Production Setup

David E. Jones

Sorry, need more detail... I can't reproduce it, or in other words it
is working fine for me.

-David

On Jul 26, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Lonnie Matsuno wrote:

> I'm using the version from the trunk yesterday v5372 I think.
>
> The browser doesn't display any errors, just no response to click
> on links
> in the 'Product Store List'.
>
> In the console.log file the only thing that appears to be error-
> like is
> this:
> [RequestManager.getRequestAttribute] Value for attribute "null" of uri
> "FindProductStore" not found
>
> Lonnie

I think I may have found an answer to my issue.  I was using the Konqueror
3.3 browser on my test machine.  Tried Firefox and it seems to work.
Strangely though, other components such as the Party Manager work fine in
Konqueror.

Lonnie