[OFBiz] Users - CostComponent and block pricing

[OFBiz] Users - CostComponent and block pricing

Lars Ködderitzsch
Hi all,

I am currently looking into the CostComponent part of the Product
application.
I wonder if it is currently possible to use block pricing schemes with
the CostComponent.

This way we could specify a base price (one CostComponent) instance and
multiple block prices (additional CostComponents) that depend on the
amount of ordered products.
To make an example - a product base cost is 100$ but if we order 10,000
pieces the cost for each on becomes 90$, if we order 100,000 pieces the
cost for each product becomes 80$ and so on...

Is it currently possible to specify such block pricing?
If not what would be the best way to implement such a feature?

Thanks in advance,
Lars Ködderitzsch