[OFBiz] Users - Donation ?

Stephane Schitter
I am relly amazed by OFBiz and by the reactive support we can get through the
mailing-list !

Is there any link to support the project through donations ? I am using it for a
personal use (yeah I know an ERP at home seems an overkill, but I'd like to set
up a simple webshop and OFBiz looks very flexible), so I am not making money
with it, but I'd still like to add my small contribution to the project.

Cheers,
Stephane

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Donation ?

David E. Jones

Stephane,

Good luck, this sort of system is not easy to run as an individual,
especially since while there are many things complete and usable in
OFBiz there are also many things that are not complete.

If you want to send money you can send it via PayPal to
"[hidden email]". We've actually only had one donation in the
history of the project (though the purchase of training materials and
such certainly does help to fund a small part of my involvement in
the project), and that donation was because someone was demoing OFBiz
and we have the default PayPal account ID pointing to the one
mentioned above, and they placed an order with it causing real money
to move over. We offered to return it but he said no, keep it as a
donation...

Of course, it's not really correct to say we have had no donations,
there have been easily tens of thousands of hours donated to OFBiz by
dozens of people.

-David