[OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

[OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

Helmut Eggebert
Hi Andrew,

>I saw this working around 3 months ago.

What is a very simple yet clear test that it is or it is not working on my
install?  What should I put in the form and submit?  Once I have submitted
the form, what should I look for to see if it is working?

Thanks.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

Andrew Sykes
Helmut,

I've just checked out from SVN and tried this myself, I can't seem to
get this to work either now.

Perhaps someone can tell us if this is a known bug?

--
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd

Re: [OFBiz] Users - forcing a specific https host for each web site

David E. Jones

I'm not aware of any known bugs in this area, but it is certainly
possible.

If you find a way to make it happen send over a short list of steps
and we'll try to reproduce it.

-David