[OFBiz] Users - Fast Load Cache Errors

Sam-12
Hello,

I am unable to run the "Fast Load Cache" option in OfBiz (ofbiz_5679 weekly build) or Sequoia (
sequoiaerp-0.8.1RC1)

I have 42,000 products loaded so this may be a memory issue but I'm not really sure.

It seemed to work fine on the same hardware with the same number of products on the older OfBiz version 3 binary release.

Below are the server specs:
Linux SME (e-smith server) 6.5
dual 900 mhz processors
1 gig RAM
PostgreSql 7.4
java 1.4
Startup "-Xms512M -Xmx768M"

Below is the .jsp error I can post the console.log info if that would help.

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [FastLoadCache]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [main-decorator]: java.lang.NullPointerException (null) (Error rendering screen [main-decorator]: java.lang.NullPointerException (null))

Thanks in advance,

Sam