[OFBiz] Users - Ofbiz widgets->ModelForm->No attribute for Method

[OFBiz] Users - Ofbiz widgets->ModelForm->No attribute for Method

Javrishvili, Giorgi (Key-Work)
Nachricht
Hi,

I have just noticed, that in ModelForm there is no attribute for method(POST/GET), and in HtmlFormRenderer.renderOpenForm there is POST hardcoded!
I need a possibility of bookmarking some forms and need GET for that purpose, of course.
So, I'm going to add some method attribute to ModelForm.
But before I do that I would like to know if anybody has come across to that problem and if yes how did he cope with it?

thanks in advance

gocha