[OFBiz] Users - "Have a look at this website"

[OFBiz] Users - "Have a look at this website"

I found this site while browsing the internet. It is about a freeware tutorial/presentation creation software.

I thought you might be interested. Here is the URL - http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Re: [OFBiz] Users - "Have a look at this website"

Daniel Kunkel
Hi

Hey, Thanks for sharing, that's pretty cool.

>From what I saw it doesn't support audio at the moment...  Therefore
it's may best to wait a few more months till the next release.