[OFBiz] Users - *** I buied online documentation in the site but not found nothing. ****

Vinicius Nadai
Hi David and all.

I am very need you help!

My problem:

How I do for that one Company created in the Party module when she to acess Catalog module not look other Store by other Company ???? In other word, when I have various Companies cadastred in the ofbiz, I don't want that One look the other.

I am not found  in the online documentation.

Do have any step by step for this?

Please!!! I very need of the help you.

Vinicius

Re: [OFBiz] Users - *** I buied online documentation in the site but not found nothing. ****

David E. Jones

I'm really not sure what you are asking about, but there is a lot of
good general information on this topic in the Basic Production Setup
Guide which you can download from here:

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/control/onlineinfo.html

-David

On Sep 27, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Vinicius Nadai wrote:

> Hi David and all.
>
> I am very need you help!
>
> My problem:
>
> How I do for that one Company created in the Party module when she
> to acess Catalog module not look other Store by other Company ????
> In other word, when I have various Companies cadastred in the
> ofbiz, I don't want that One look the other.
>
> I am not found  in the online documentation.
>
> Do have any step by step for this?
>
> Please!!! I very need of the help you.
>

> Vinicius

Re: [OFBiz] Users - *** I buied online documentation in the site but not found nothing. ****

David E. Jones

I didn't see the subject until after I had replied...

In the online document generally the first thing to do if you have no
where to go in an of the applications is to look through the
Application Overview for Users and read any topic that seems like it
fits in general with what you are looking for. I'm still not totally
sure what those topics would be for this question, but that's the
general approach. The next step if you still aren't sure is to look
at the details in the various Manager Reference documents, and in
this case it is probably the Party and Catalog documents that you
want to look at most. In the Catalog Manager area look at the various
sections on Store, Catalog, and Category.

-David