[OFBiz] Users - Info on Route services

Chakraborty, Debanjan [WHQEO]
Hi,
        Can anyone tell me how to use "Route" services? We are tying to restrict the invocations of some services from other services. However, as per my understanding, whenever we are declaring a service in the services XML it is uniquely available throughout the framework. Our objective is to restrict the availability of some services as the "OFBiz service" per-se, so that even if the other services want, they would not be able to make the necessary calls on these restricted services. Subsequently, we can invoke these services from a specific service only. Any idea on how to go about implementing this? I was wondering whether using "Route" services can be an alternative; I tried to find some samples in the OFBiz for route services, but I couldn't. Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Debanjan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Info on Route services

David E. Jones

I'm not sure what you mean by a "Route" service, or where that comes
from (perhaps workflow terminology?)....

Why would you want a service to only be callable by a specific other
service? If they are so tied together why not inline it? If they
aren't so tight, what is the problem you are hoping to solve with this?

-David