[OFBiz] Users - Iterating through version 3.1.0 services

[OFBiz] Users - Iterating through version 3.1.0 services

Leon Torres-2
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get the list of all available services from ofbiz 3.1.0 in
beanshell for indexing purposes. The latest APIs allow one to accomplish
this by doing the following,

dispatchContext = dispatcher.getDispatchContext();
serviceNames = dispatchContext.getAllServiceNames();

However, the getAllServiceNames() method doesn't exist in ofbiz 3.1.0, so how
should I be doing it?

- Leon

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Iterating through version 3.1.0 services

Leon Torres-2
Aha, I found out how. I simply "backported" the getAllServiceNames method
and recompiled for my purposes. It seems to work. Sorry about bugging the
list. :-)

- Leon