[OFBiz] Users - Modification to Shipping Procedures

[OFBiz] Users - Modification to Shipping Procedures

cjhowe
This is handled with the Geo and GeoAssoc entities.
Once you've created your group (I don't believe there
is a form to handle this currently, so you'll have to
do it by the database or create a datasource file.)
You should be able to select your IncludeGeoId when
you set up your New Shipping Method.

==============Ggershaw wrote============

Hello All,

After trying 3 hosters, I found a virtual hosting
platform that can support ofbiz. The hoster is
rimuhosting.com. They even setup ofbiz and got it
running for me. Enough plug.

I am going to be using the ecommerce piece of ofbiz.
For the shipping piece of the ecommerce app, I will be
delivering all goods. There will be no UPS  options
etc. The problem is I will only deliver 100 miles from
the store. I want to modify the checkout process to
look at the zip code and see if
its in a list of approved zip codes. If it is, the
order can go through. If not, I will present an error
message telling the person to call the store etc.

I will use this same verification functionality on the
homepage to allow a user to check if they can be
delivered to before bothering shopping online.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the code
that handles the checkout and any idea of an approach?

Thanks

Geoff Gershaw

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Modification to Shipping Procedures

otstoiino
As someone deeply invested in the integrity and reliability of online betting platforms, I was impressed by the transparency and fairness displayed here. The odds are clear, the transactions secure, and the betting options diverse, catering to every style and preference. What's more, their commendable customer service ensures you're never left in the dark. If betting with confidence is what you're after, then it's time to check out melbetbd.top for an experience that ticks all the right boxes.