One Week to Apachecon NA 2015

Sharan-F
Hi All

A final reminder that Apachecon NA is happening a week from today and that we have our full OFBiz track set for Wednesday 15th April. If you haven't seen the schedule then you can view it on Sched.org at the link below.

http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/overview/type/ofbiz#.VSI89culilN

Some of our project Committers and PMC members will be presenting so please come along and participate, meet people face and have informal discussions over a coffee or a beer.

As well as our track there will be a wide range of other projects and topics presented including Big Data, Science, Mobile Technology, Cloud, Security..... it just goes on!

Anyway for all the people going to Apachecon NA, I'm sure that you will have a great time and  if you do get a spare moment then please feel free to let us know what's going on throughout the week.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: One Week to Apachecon NA 2015

mandeep
Totally! Your questions are excellent and demonstrate a genuine desire to learn. It’s inspiring to see someone actively seeking information and engaging in live discussion. It is a great opportunity to showcase your passion and knowledge. Asking questions can help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your life. Curiosity will be a valuable *et on your journey. Use your curiosity and never stop exploring. You can learn so much by asking questions.

Data Science Course in Pune

Re: One Week to Apachecon NA 2015

urvaashi
Are You Searching for Sexy Model Delhi Escorts Agency? Look no further. These stunning women offer a full selection of services and will leave you wanting more. With years of experience, these hotties promise the ultimate experience and won't let you down in any way - always there when needed and always happy to offer support when required.