[OFBiz] Users - Need Help with PostgreSQL

[OFBiz] Users - Need Help with PostgreSQL

CRM-TEAM
Hi
Here is the problem from the beginning:
PostgreSql  is deployed with Ofbiz on a Server running with Windows 2003 server.
after installing successfully and running the application for about 2 months we noticed that the hard disk space was decreasing .
we noticed that there created log files in the path " c:/win/system32/logfiles/w32vc712232" and the size of these files approached 14 GB !!!
so i want to ask :Is the logfiles created by Postgres or by Windows it self (security issues) ? and what is the correct method to solve this problem if some one knows?
thanks in advanced ...