[OFBiz] Dev - Product entitymodel_odbc.xml

[OFBiz] Dev - Product entitymodel_odbc.xml

Chris Juettner
I was building a new version of OFBiz and was getting an error while creating
the entity OdbcPackageIn.  I checked ofbiz\applications\product\entitydef\entitymodel_odbc.xml
(version 5829) and noticed that no primary key was getting set.  I looked
at version 5724 and it was getting set. I fixed my copy and it solved the
problem, but I want to make sure this is an issue.  Shall I fix the file
and check-in, file a JIRA issue on it, or let a contributor fix it?

I'm new to this project, so I'm learning the process.
Thank you

Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions, Inc.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Product entitymodel_odbc.xml

Si Chen-2
Chris,

Yes, I see the bug as well.  Thanks for pointing it out.  If you could
create a JIRA issue and post a patch file from your ${ofbiz.home}
directory, which is the output from a
$ svn diff applications\product\entitydef\entitymodel_odbc.xml

I will put it in for you.

Si

[hidden email] wrote:

>I was building a new version of OFBiz and was getting an error while creating
>the entity OdbcPackageIn.  I checked ofbiz\applications\product\entitydef\entitymodel_odbc.xml
>(version 5829) and noticed that no primary key was getting set.  I looked
>at version 5724 and it was getting set. I fixed my copy and it solved the
>problem, but I want to make sure this is an issue.  Shall I fix the file
>and check-in, file a JIRA issue on it, or let a contributor fix it?
>
>I'm new to this project, so I'm learning the process.
>Thank you
>
>Chris Juettner
>Integral Business Solutions, Inc.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Product entitymodel_odbc.xml

Andrew Zeneski
I'm working on this today. I'll find a solution which works.

[hidden email] wrote:

>I was building a new version of OFBiz and was getting an error while creating
>the entity OdbcPackageIn.  I checked ofbiz\applications\product\entitydef\entitymodel_odbc.xml
>(version 5829) and noticed that no primary key was getting set.  I looked
>at version 5724 and it was getting set. I fixed my copy and it solved the
>problem, but I want to make sure this is an issue.  Shall I fix the file
>and check-in, file a JIRA issue on it, or let a contributor fix it?
>
>I'm new to this project, so I'm learning the process.
>Thank you
>
>Chris Juettner
>Integral Business Solutions, Inc.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Product entitymodel_odbc.xml

Si Chen-2
Andy -

I see you're working with a second delegator.  Have you found this to be
an issue at all?
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-466

We had tried to set up two delegators, and it kept going back to the
"default" delegator to look for certain entities that weren't in our alt
delegator.

Si