[OFBiz] Users - Nice stuff to read . . .

[OFBiz] Users - Nice stuff to read . . .

Rohit Rai
Hello Friends,
I am sending a link with quite intresting reading. Was too occupied in a project and could not read it earlier. Thought others will be intrested too.

Few articles their are,

Integrating BI and ERP
by Relevant Business Systems
Business intelligence (BI) has long proven itself invaluable in database information enhancement and exploitation in the retail and banking industries. to be truly useful in manufacturing, BI will need to be intimately and constantly aware of ... read more

How to Optimize Data Integration in Manufacturing
by Cast Iron Systems
Data integration is a key enabler for supply chain modernization. Competition is driving increased integration of the supply chain, both due to direct cost pressures and to increased globalization. There can be little doubt that well implemented supply chain integration saves labor costs and improves inventory control ... read more

Integrating Lean Practices and ERP
by mcaConnect LLC

Integrating CRM with ERP
by Baseline Consulting

The complete news letter at,

http://www.technologyevaluation.com/news/wp/20050924.html

Happy reading,

Regards,

Rohit

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Nice stuff to read . . .

David E. Jones

Thanks Rohit, TEC does regularly publish some pretty good stuff.

There is also a series of articles covering OFBiz and other open
source enterprise software on that site, just look in the open source
area. The OFBiz article is about a year old, and there is a link to
it from the ofbiz.org page (down in the press/articles section).

For those interested in general information I also updated my
favorite books list a bit ago. It can be found here on the ofbiz.org
site:

http://www.ofbiz.org/documents.html

-David

On Oct 2, 2005, at 9:12 AM, Rohit Rai wrote:

> Hello Friends,
> I am sending a link with quite intresting reading. Was too occupied
> in a project and could not read it earlier. Thought others will be
> intrested too.
>
> Few articles their are,
>
> Integrating BI and ERP
> by Relevant Business Systems
> Business intelligence (BI) has long proven itself invaluable in
> database information enhancement and exploitation in the retail and
> banking industries. to be truly useful in manufacturing, BI will
> need to be intimately and constantly aware of ... read more
>
> How to Optimize Data Integration in Manufacturing
> by Cast Iron Systems
> Data integration is a key enabler for supply chain modernization.
> Competition is driving increased integration of the supply chain,
> both due to direct cost pressures and to increased globalization.
> There can be little doubt that well implemented supply chain
> integration saves labor costs and improves inventory control ...
> read more
>
> Integrating Lean Practices and ERP
> by mcaConnect LLC
> Integrating CRM with ERP
> by Baseline Consulting
>

> The complete news letter at,
>
> http://www.technologyevaluation.com/news/wp/20050924.html
>
> Happy reading,
>
> Regards,
> Rohit

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Nice stuff to read . . .

Rohit Rai
Thanks for the reminder David, I had for long not checked the books section, nice new stuff in there, specially the HTML/CSS stuff. David the Subversion book is also available for download I suppose. I had once downloaded it for my use.

Just a minute . . .

Here is the link, it is another book from O'Reilly

Regards,
Rohit