[OFBiz] Users - OfBiz on WebSphere ??

Syed Aamir Naqib
Hello everyone,

I am new to OfBiz and have gone through most of the
documentation and the mailing lists. A number of
people have been talking about running OfBiz in
WebShpere App server over the past two and a half
years and many have succeeded in doing so but still I
can not find a step by step procedural guide to
accomplish this task.

Can any one please help me on how to do it or point me
to a document where I can get more info on this. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

San