RE: [OFBiz] Users - Re: [OFBiz] SOLVED: Users - Newbie question:creating a service

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Re: [OFBiz] SOLVED: Users - Newbie question:creating a service

Chris Chesney
You are correct and it may be of interest to you to check out the cache
maintenance capabilities of OFBiz in webtools so you don't need to
restart all the time:
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/FindUtilCache

-Chris