[OFBiz] Users - Ofbiz in the news ...

Ian Gilbert
Hi Guys,

A new (albeit very brief) review of Ofbiz and other products can be found
at http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/08/08/32FEosscrm_1.html?s=feature

This is part of a larger article on OSS products for use in business.  I
was somewhat surprised to see Ofbiz limited to the CRM section and felt
that it would have made a good showing in some of the other sections
besides.

Hope it's of interest

Very best wishes

Ian

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Ofbiz in the news ...

David E. Jones

Ian,

Thanks for sending this over. I read through the InfoWorld summaries
every day, but I guess I missed this somehow...

There is now a link to it on the ofbiz.org home page.

-David