[OFBiz] Users - POS Problem?

dkey
-- exception report
When trying to perfor a sale I recieve this error when I try to finish and
pay, I use the cash method. This happens on all three of my linux boxes
now, this problem started when I upgraded to the latest SVN.

2 boxes are Fedora core2 and the other os Fedora cor 3
JDK 1,4.08, here is the stack trace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Dale

Problem with order change; see error logs
Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
Message: Problem with order change; see error logs
---- stack trace
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Problem with order change; see error
logs
org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.CheckOutHelper.processPayment(CheckOutHelper.java:991)
org.ofbiz.pos.PosTransaction.processSale(PosTransaction.java:614)
org.ofbiz.pos.event.PaymentEvents.processSale(PaymentEvents.java:313)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
org.ofbiz.pos.config.ButtonEventConfig.invoke(ButtonEventConfig.java:220)
org.ofbiz.pos.config.ButtonEventConfig.invokeButtonEvent(ButtonEventConfig.java:117)
org.ofbiz.pos.component.PosButton$1.construct(PosButton.java:132)
net.xoetrope.xui.helper.SwingWorker$2.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)