[OFBiz] Users - Please help

jahnavi gamidi
Hi all,

1. How can I use separate ofbiz components (e.g. entity engine or workflow service) in my existing project?
2. How does ofbiz differ from other open source projects like Struts, Velocity, Cocoon, etc?
3. And then several "HowTo" documents describing how to setup the entity engine, simple methods, and other services.  As well as methods for testing these components.

i am confused when looking in ofbiz code.
Sometimes i feels it is rather complex to read,
is there any file or document that describe ofbiz running progress detailly. Such that:
when a request is called, next ContextSecurityFilter(read web.xml), next is ControlServlet -> RequestHandler (Call RequestManager) ....
I know the general, and some detail, but in
deep i dont know completely what each file do , and call together.
So i have problem when try to add or want customize some.
Now i can add a jsp file, and call a servlet from this, but how can i add dire! ctly a servlet (allowed from all ofbiz security filter). I add a servlet with similar way adding a jsp file, but always redirect me to ecommerce/control/main
All document is about each module separately, but not one in whole process, isnt it ??  I think that is the most important guide to all person who begin using ofbiz like me!

Thanks alot