[OFBiz] Users - Problem running OFBiz

Ashish Hareet
The productStoreId issue has been resolved in rev 5441.
Are you sure you're having the productStoreId issue
in rev 5441 when using "ant run-install"...

As for the SegmentGroupViewRelatedPartiesClass issue,
it still exists(OFBIZ-400) & hopefully somebody
will address it soon.

Ashish Hareet

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Problem running OFBiz

Sorry,

I didn't read all your message and didn't see this part

> > I've tried running OFBiz out-of-the-box and with PostgreSQL. I guess the
> > problem is in the seed-loading routine, since the database doesn't
contain
> > needed seed data. Unfortunately I don't have the competence to fix it
> > myself.
> >
> > My platform:
> > OFBiz rev.5441
> > Java 2 SDK 1.4.2_07 / Windows XP SP2
> > PostgreSQL 8.0
> > Issued ant run-install-seed out of the box and against PostgreSQL.

But Ashish and Tapio have given you good advices.

Jacques