[OFBiz] Users - Problem running OFBiz

firas-3
Hello,

Having difficulties running the 5441 revision.

An excerpt from my log:
/* =========== START-OF-LOG =========== */

9794 [   GenericDelegator.java:383:ERROR] Entity
SegmentGroupViewRelatedPartiesClass named in Entity Group with name
org.ofbiz are not defined in any Entity Definition file
9794 [   GenericDelegator.java:388:ERROR] 1 entities were named in
ModelGroup but not defined in any EntityModel

117449[   JavaEventHandler.java:107:ERROR]
---- runtime exception report
Problems Processing Event
Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Message: productStoreId cannot be null

/* =========== END-OF-LOG =========== */

I've tried running OFBiz out-of-the-box and with PostgreSQL. I guess the
problem is in the seed-loading routine, since the database doesn't contain
needed seed data. Unfortunately I don't have the competence to fix it
myself.

My platform:
OFBiz rev.5441
Java 2 SDK 1.4.2_07 / Windows XP SP2
PostgreSQL 8.0
Issued ant run-install-seed out of the box and against PostgreSQL.

Appreciate your time!

</Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Problem running OFBiz

Maybe you have to update your data (at least seeds) ?

Jacques

> Having difficulties running the 5441 revision.
>
> An excerpt from my log:
> /* =========== START-OF-LOG =========== */
>
> 9794 [   GenericDelegator.java:383:ERROR] Entity
> SegmentGroupViewRelatedPartiesClass named in Entity Group with name
> org.ofbiz are not defined in any Entity Definition file
> 9794 [   GenericDelegator.java:388:ERROR] 1 entities were named in
> ModelGroup but not defined in any EntityModel

> 117449[   JavaEventHandler.java:107:ERROR]
> ---- runtime exception report
> Problems Processing Event
> Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
> Message: productStoreId cannot be null
>
> /* =========== END-OF-LOG =========== */
>

> I've tried running OFBiz out-of-the-box and with PostgreSQL. I guess the
> problem is in the seed-loading routine, since the database doesn't contain
> needed seed data. Unfortunately I don't have the competence to fix it
> myself.
>
> My platform:
> OFBiz rev.5441
> Java 2 SDK 1.4.2_07 / Windows XP SP2
> PostgreSQL 8.0
> Issued ant run-install-seed out of the box and against PostgreSQL.
>
> Appreciate your time!
>
> </Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Problem running OFBiz

Ray Barlow
Using "ant run-install-seed" only installs the minimum type data, hence
the error about productStoreId as it is considered more user specific data.

If you want the product store, facility, product demo data etc try using
"ant run-install" and that will load additional demo data so you can use
the system.

Ray